Any day at any time
EducationPassed the February 2016 CA Bar Exam
California Western School of Law, San Diego, CA
Juris Doctor May 2015 , G.P.A. 3.2
• Academic Excellence Award for Pro Bono Traffic Court Clinic, Recipient, Fall 2014
• Mediation Clinic Training and Field Experience Certification, Recipient, Fall 2014
• Pro Bono Traffic Court Clinic, Participant, Fall 2014
• Jackson Lewis Employment and Labor Law Scholarship, Recipient, Spring 2014
• American Constitution Society, Vice President, 2014-2015
• Dean’s Honor Roll, Member, Fall 2013, Fall 2014
• Academic Excellence Award for STEPPS-Prof. Resp., Prof. Skills, Prevention & Problem Solving, & Legal Writing, Recipient, Fall 2013
• Achieve Inspire Motivate (AIM) for Law, Mentor, 2013-2014
• Law Students Worker’s Rights Conference, Participant, Fall 2013
• Peggy Browning Fellowship Fund, Fellowship Recipient, 2013
University California-San Diego, San Diego, CA
Bachelor of Arts, Political Science; Minor in Education Studies, June 2011, G.P.A 3.5
• Mexican Migration Field Research Program, Member, 2010-2011
• The Walls Between Us, (Scholarly Electronic Publication for Center for Comparative Immigration Studies), Contributing Writer, 2011
• Education Abroad Program, Italian intensive language session, University California Center, Siena Italy, 2009
• Outstanding Academic Achievement in Italian, Award Recipient, University California Center, Siena Italy, 2009
ExperienceLanguages and Volunteer Service
• Fluent in Spanish, proficient in Italian.
• Volunteer with co-ed wilderness group for youth 2015-Present
• Volunteer for Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals Workshops- Sponsored by Alliance
San Diego, San Diego, CA, September 2012- Present
• Olivewood Elementary School, National City, CA, mentor, 2009
• Florence Elementary School, San Diego, CA, volunteer, 2010
• King/Chavez Primary Academy, San Diego, CA, volunteer, 2010
HobbiesHobbies include camping, hiking, watching foreign films and reading. I love Stephen King novels and mystery and suspense shows.
Also I love to travel and would like to have more opportunities to do so.
Legal Writing, AP U.S. Government & Politics, AP Comparative Government and Politics, Writing, Technical Writing, SAT Writing, PSAT Writing Skills, Poetry Writing, Persuasive Writing, PCAT Writing, IB Global Politics HL, Handwriting, GRE Analytical Writing, GMAT Analytical Writing Assessment, Fiction Writing, Expository Writing, Creative Writing, COMPASS Writing Skills, ACT Writing, Intellectual Property Law, CAHSEE English, CAHSEE ELA, CAHSEE, SAT Subject Test in United States History, SAT Subject Test in Physics, Tort Law, Property Law, Law, ACT with Writing, Family Law, Criminal Law, Contract Law, Constitutional Law, CLEP Introduction to Business Law, Administrative Law, Political Science, IB Global Politics SL, 7th Grade Reading, HSPT Reading, DAT Reading Comprehension, COMPASS Reading, ASPIRE Reading, ACT Reading, ACCUPLACER Reading Comprehension, 9th Grade Reading, 8th Grade Reading, LSAT Reading Comprehension, 6th Grade Reading, 5th Grade Reading, 4th Grade Reading, 3rd Grade Reading, 2nd Grade Reading, 1st Grade Reading, 12th Grade Reading, 11th Grade Reading, 1st Grade Writing, 9th Grade Writing, 8th Grade Writing, 7th Grade Writing, 6th Grade Writing, 5th Grade Writing, 4th Grade Writing, 3rd Grade Writing, 2nd Grade Writing, 10th Grade Reading, 12th Grade Writing, 11th Grade Writing, 10th Grade Writing, SAT Critical Reading, Reading, PSAT Critical Reading, PCAT Reading Comprehension, OAT Reading Comprehension
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.