Saturday at any time
Up to 30 minutes away for a flat fee
Education- Secondary Single Subject Credential, English: University of California, Riverside
- Masters of Education: University of California, Riverside; GPA 3.7; 2012
- Bachelors of English: University of California, Riverside; GPA 3.6; 2011
- High School Diploma: Canyon Springs High School; GPA 3.65
Experience- Teaching Experience: 6th - 11th grade English (students ranging from below basic to advance) Martin Luther King Middle School, SBCUSD
- Tutoring English as a second language (students ranging from 12 to 75)
- Teaching English in different settings (1-on-1 to large group) and cultures (USA, United Kingdom, Ukraine)
- Experience teaching and tutoring students with multiple learning styles, deficiencies, and challenges
- Extensive curriculum development experience (Common Core, Cross Subject Curriculum, technology incorporation, etc.)
- Experience in administration and prgram development
HobbiesI am a person of diverse interests, that seem to be growing everyday. I have a huge love of learning and challenging myself. As a result, I am always picking up new hobbies and interests. I have a huge love of art and working with my hands. I work mainly in visuals arts (painting, sculpting, music) but I have recently found a love of media (graphic, film, and online development, mainly blogging). I also love to be outdoors, so hiking, biking, walking my dog, and painting scenery all are huge interests. With my love of being outdoors has come my love of travel, seeing new places, trying new foods, and experiencing new cultures. While I love enjoying new food, I also love culinary and am always trying new recipes and food ideas. The biggest interest I have though, is partnering with my church. I devote much of my free time to leading biblestudies and working on our community outreach projects.
CAHSEE, 5th Grade Reading, 5th Grade Writing, 6th Grade Reading, 6th Grade Writing, 7th Grade Reading, 7th Grade Writing, 8th Grade Reading, 8th Grade Writing, 9th Grade Reading, 9th Grade Writing, AP English Language and Composition, 4th Grade Writing, CAHSEE ELA, CST, Literary Analysis, Middle School, PSAT Critical Reading, PSAT Writing Skills, SAT Critical Reading, SAT Verbal, SAT Writing, Study Skills And Organization, 11th Grade Reading, CAHSEE English, English, American Literature, British Literature, GRE Subject Test in Literature in English, IB Language A: Language and Literature HL, IB Language A: Language and Literature SL, Literature, SAT Subject Test in Literature, 10th Grade Reading, 10th Grade Writing, AP English Literature and Composition, 11th Grade Writing, 12th Grade Reading, 12th Grade Writing, 1st Grade Reading, 1st Grade Writing, 2nd Grade Reading, 2nd Grade Writing, 3rd Grade Reading, 3rd Grade Writing, 4th Grade Reading
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.